Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Girls

I am sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

I have just posted this on the RS Site & thought it fair that you knew too.

Hello Everyone.

May I firstly apologise primarily to Tina.

I was NOT aware your booking was exclusively for Focus RS Guys only.

I was told this was to be a club show which as every other event was one stand booked, and all four of our fellow clubs offered tickets.

We have done this many times and with the exception of some small regional shows we have only ever had one stand and opened it equally to all four of our clubs

It was not until I was ploughing through a mountain of queries when I searched and found the post, I did actually think "o well that's good less work for me they have just repeated last years booking", I then directed the staff to your post and asked them if they could make their relevant clubs aware.

I am at somewhat of a loss as to why there was so little space on your stand last year, there has always been ample room on stands even enough for Gazebo's if needed, did you have peoples cars on the stand that shouldn't be there ?? … Maybe photocopied stand passes (that has happened in the past) …. I have spoken to the Lady responsible for the stand planning at Kelsey Media and she has assured me she will ensure you are allocated extra room this year.

This may be a lesson learnt, and should the majority of members prefer this, it maybe the way forward -- letting the individual clubs arrange their own stands at whatever shows they want, it is something all the staff will need to discuss ready for next year's events.

I certainly did not mean to upset, offend or anger anyone & once again I apologise for my misconception.

Amanda

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Guys & Girls

I am sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

I have just posted this on the RS Site & thought it fair that you knew too.

Hello Everyone.

May I firstly apologise primarily to Tina.

I was NOT aware your booking was exclusively for Focus RS Guys only.

I was told this was to be a club show which as every other event was one stand booked, and all four of our fellow clubs offered tickets.

We have done this many times and with the exception of some small regional shows we have only ever had one stand and opened it equally to all four of our clubs

It was not until I was ploughing through a mountain of queries when I searched and found the post, I did actually think "o well that's good less work for me they have just repeated last years booking", I then directed the staff to your post and asked them if they could make their relevant clubs aware.

I am at somewhat of a loss as to why there was so little space on your stand last year, there has always been ample room on stands even enough for Gazebo's if needed, did you have peoples cars on the stand that shouldn't be there ?? … Maybe photocopied stand passes (that has happened in the past) …. I have spoken to the Lady responsible for the stand planning at Kelsey Media and she has assured me she will ensure you are allocated extra room this year.

This may be a lesson learnt, and should the majority of members prefer this, it maybe the way forward -- letting the individual clubs arrange their own stands at whatever shows they want, it is something all the staff will need to discuss ready for next year's events.

I certainly did not mean to upset, offend or anger anyone & once again I apologise for my misconception.

Amanda
Amanda can you please call me? I have pmed Clive my number ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts