Ford Focus ST Forum banner
161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 (65) ST-2 TDCi 185ps Estate in Deep Impact Blue
219 Posts
Shame I missed you Wayne... tbh only spoke to a couple of people from the club.. even though I did come back to the car quite a bit for bottles of water from the coolbag (hot wasn't it!). Chatted for quite a while when I first got there to the couple in the Mean Grean ST.. Lovely couple and big BTCC fans so we had a lot to talk about! Also the guy in the electric orange ST with silver wheels...nice guy too.

Your first Pic is My car Wayne, but you probably knew that!
Yeah, shame we missed each other, I did pop over to the T5 area a couple of times, but there wasn't many people around. Said to my brother I recognised your car from the forum, along with Steve's & Kenny's. Not sure who's the Mk3.5 Stealth Grey is, but has the club stickers.

·
Premium Member
2015 (65) ST-2 TDCi 185ps Estate in Deep Impact Blue
219 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Focus St mk2
47 Posts
You've got a real beauty there Steve, so refreshing to see a completely unmolested example, makes a nice change to so many MK2 clones with drain pipe exhausts and owners revving the nuts out of the them with horrible pop bang maps !!!!
Hi Wayne, thanks for your kind words. I think myself so lucky to have such a special car. I know I'm in a minority on here but I just don't get the modified scene but it's very much each to their own and I am a lot older than most on here 😂. At times yesterday it felt like I was at a clay pigeon shoot🤣

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great day, so many awesome cars, seems to get bigger every year. There seemed to be a lot more traders this year, so had to indulge in some goodies to soon go on the car. Didn't get to meet anyone from the club today, but did find a few cars in the T5 area which I guess are members cars, as they had focusstoc.com stickers.
View attachment 908135
View attachment 908133
View attachment 908137
View attachment 908134
View attachment 908136
He guys bit of a late reply myns the stealth gray mk3.5 great pics. It was a great day and turn out so hot though don't suppose anyone knows if we have a stand set up for brands hatch in September im interested

161 - 172 of 172 Posts