Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Doesn’t need to be modified, I had my old ST200 Mondeo on the Fast Ford stand several years ago and all that had was an exhaust and Morrette headlights.
That's cool, yeah I may do than, be nice to get few pictures of the car with with its club cars. On stand are you toed down to having to stay till the end or can you leave early

·
Registered
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
2,277 Posts
But I’d advise leaving after most people have gone, otherwise you’ll just sit in traffic, burning fuel whilst your car gets hot.

·
Premium Member
2015 (65) ST-2 TDCi 185ps Estate in Deep Impact Blue
150 Posts
Just ordered my ticket, hopefully see some of you there. Just got the standard entry ticket, won't be showing my car, needs a bit too much work at the moment to be show worthy.

·
Registered
Ford Focus St mk2
29 Posts
Never been before but would love to show mine on the stand but it is completely standard with no Mods, is everything on the stand modified or is there a mix of both

·
Registered
Mike Mk2 ST225
2,749 Posts
Never been before but would love to show mine on the stand but it is completely standard with no Mods, is everything on the stand modified or is there a mix of both
I've not got my tickets sorted yet but at first glance my car is standard.

It's only when you start poking around that maybe she isn't. It's ford fair, don't worry about things like that.

·
Registered
683 Posts
there will be a mix and don't be put off because its standard it really doesn't matter, its a good show and from what people are saying its going to be big one this time round as last year not many turned up

·
Registered
Mike Mk2 ST225
2,749 Posts
I'm still waiting to see what the end result from the person driving into my car last year is going to be...

Three months on and I've still not got my car back or an estimate completion as it needs to go back on the insurance for authorisation for another part...

On top of everything else that is happening for me at the moment I'm thinking I probably should skip this year and try again next year.

If that happens, hopefully someone can keep me updated what the stand organisation is like this year and how we can do it better if it's like previous years

21 - 40 of 40 Posts