Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can stay up there at silverstone got a camping area, think the old man wants to come and take the motor home aswell but as I said not sure if its for sure yet lol!
Cool, was thinking hotel so can wash the car before I got there then detail when parked up.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yh if I am staying il bet the old man to fill the extra water tank up so I can wash the car.. Plus I won't have to pay the rip off prices for food and coffie lol!
Ahhhh too lucky. Wanna make sure I get on the stand this year. Lots of work to do so she lookls nice on the stand

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Byron
STephen-H
Motopeter95200 (tbc)
Mikey12
Mikej

Even if I have to throw a sicky this year I'm going, the gits wouldn't let me have the day off last year so not missing this year

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How do we wash our cars there. I'll be taking my cleaning gear, is there access the running water?

Im sure you were parked next to a tap last year Alex?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
How do we wash our cars there. I'll be taking my cleaning gear, is there access the running water?

Im sure you were parked next to a tap last year Alex?
Spit polish lol

They had some taps around although I found it best to clean clay polish and wax the day before and then when you get there should be ale to just wipe off anything picked up on route

I stayed in hotel last year so I could also give it a once over before driving there lol can't wait for this year gonna do a few track sessions you one go out there ?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spit polish lol

They had some taps around although I found it best to clean clay polish and wax the day before and then when you get there should be ale to just wipe off anything picked up on route

I stayed in hotel last year so I could also give it a once over before driving there lol can't wait for this year gonna do a few track sessions you one go out there ?
I think its best to stay in a hotel. Where did you stay?

I dont think I'll be going on track I'll just watch you mate

1 - 20 of 153 Posts