Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder (retired)
4,806 Posts
Firstly welcome to FOCUSSTOC.COM

Can I ask that all new members ensure they use the SEARCH facility before posting any questions, for example, "What insurance group is the ST" will have been asked before and one quick search should provide the answer you need.

There is a Club Disclaimer, Frequently Asked Questions and general Club details found in link just below the main banner. Please take some time to look through these sections.

There are a number of options and the opportunity to fill out details about yourself in the 'My Controls' button found at the top of the forum pages, take some time to fill this out and check through the options available.

Please bear in mind the club rules when using the site anyone found to be breaking the clubs rules will have their account suspended until further notice. One rule that has no exception is the posting of videos, pictures or general discussion about speeding on public roads this also includes posting up videos of other members speeding. This is unacceptable and your account could be closed.

Finally, please direct any questions regarding your membership or the club to either myself or a moderator.

Cheers

Scott Cheeseman
FOCUSSTOC.COM Administrator and Founder

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.