Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of painting the light surrounds and grills either gloss black or panther back.

Anyone got pics of these bits done in either colour? Especially on the Electric orange

Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
You are very busy with your car lately Trist!! I really want to do the rear diffuser you did but to be honest to scared!!! Anyway - Im after doing the same - in panther black to match my colour - and I got a few quotes from body shops and best I've got was £80 to do front grilles and fog surrounds front and back. Hope that helps.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Here you go matey , afraid not on an Eo though . Did them in Satin Black and then lacquered them which made them gloss . I am in the process of doing another set full gloss ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
QUOTE(Craig_SG1 @ 23 Feb 2010, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You are very busy with your car lately Trist!! I really want to do the rear diffuser you did but to be honest to scared!!! Anyway - Im after doing the same - in panther black to match my colour - and I got a few quotes from body shops and best I've got was £80 to do front grilles and fog surrounds front and back. Hope that helps.£80 sounds reasonable enough, toying with doing it myself but afraid I'll
it up and the conditions have to be just right. At that price would probably leave it to the pro's!QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 23 Feb 2010, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here you go matey , afraid not on an Eo though . Did them in Satin Black and then lacquered them which made them gloss . I am in the process of doing another set full gloss ...Liking the satin/gloss look too, very nice!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Cheers for that guys. The gloss does look lovely

Chris, yup modding season has begun
lol DS unit arriving tomorrow, ST branded mats, Facelift rear lights, That duffuser as you know. If it wasnt for tyres I would of brought a DS CAIS.

I'll be painting them myself. If I can get a finish like this again I'll be pleased:
http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=54818

Sorry for the VXR link

·
Registered
21 Posts
Done my fog surrounds this weekend! Used halfords plastic grey primer and black satin paint!

Looks really good on my EO
really happy with how they came out, just need to find time to do my grills

1 - 10 of 10 Posts