Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Important Note.

The Focus STOC Lottery has been set up by members of the Focus ST Owners Club, and is operated as a complete stand alone syndicate. It is not affiliated nor associated with the club management, club staff or the club itself.​

Focus ST OC Lottery Syndicate.

We have opened a bank account - Focas ST OC Lottery with HSBC, syndicate membership is to be operated on a 2 monthly basis, you pay the 2 months worth up front (approx £25) and we divide any winnings after the 2 month period expires, the lottery tickets (screen shots) will be published online, please find everything you need to know and important information in the document attached.

Please could all participants download the NATIONAL LOTTERY SYNDICATE AGREEMENT (below), fill in your details at the bottom of the agreement, save it and e-mail it back to me on [email protected].

View attachment NATIONAL_LOTTERY_SYNDICATE_AGREEMENT.doc

Once I have received your e-mail you will get onto the mailing list for the next update (to the e-mail address you supply), giving you the bank details so you can make your payment.

Once you have made your payment please e-mail back to confirm.

Fire away with any questions.

Scully
Rich Scull

Members Paid up. . .
Scully

yoinkster
Mart170
choccymonster

gxg_romford
kennyj75
Chopproy
Fishface31a
GaryST3
ST2Pete
Catalyst82
STdamien
huw333
DavidGovier
JasonCC (excluded from period 11)
Sam310
Dodef (excluded from period 11)

Ian H (excluded from period 11)
andyh1981

Attachments

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Minor error on the 'Draw Details' file that confused me briefly, it says payment is due by 2nd January 2010. I presume that's wrong and the date given in your signature is in fact the correct one?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Yup, looks like a lot of effort has gone into it so many thanks for your work

As soon as you get the bank details I'll transfer the cash, only got three signed up on the numbers spreadsheet so far though

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to let everyone know, I now have the bank details and am waiting for the internet banking to be set up.

As soon as I have internet banking we can move on with this.

Kosmo
(Rich)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(fatbloke @ 19 Jan 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Let me know the bank details and i'll pay the cash in.

Hi,

I don't seem to of had your agreement back, can you download the agreement in the 1st post and e-mail it back to me.

All of the details you need are in the post 1.

Any problems give me a shout.

Once the internet banking has been set up, i'll be e-mailing everyone who'se set up their agreement and added their numbers to the spreadsheet.

Rich Scull
(Kosmo)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Please fill in the syndicate agreement form at the top of the page, Onve you submit your form you will recieve an e-mail back with the bank details.

If you have submitted your numbers, and not been sent the bank details please PM me.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
BUMP

Come on guys let's get a few more involved in this, think you have until 02/02/10 to pay for the first two months of syndicate

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
10 people out of the roulghy 30 that initally said they'd play ball ... anyone of those 20 that haven't signed up watching? Have you decided against it? Too much cash in one go? Rules too pants? Just interested is all :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Tickets have now been purchased and are attached to the opening post. Time to figure out what you are going to do with your share

I'm going to wave it at the 20 odd people that said they'd join in but never did

·
Registered
334 Posts
QUOTE(yoinkster @ 4 Feb 2010, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tickets have now been purchased and are attached to the opening post. Time to figure out what you are going to do with your share

I'm going to wave it at the 20 odd people that said they'd join in but never did

+1 but i think ill be forced to use 2 hands

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I think the single gesture of buying a fully loaded RS each as the daily drive and an R8 V10 for the weekend 'bit of fun' will be enough

1 - 20 of 350 Posts