Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Yep and I believe you can still see what's for sale and use the PMs. I bought an intercooler that way before finally paying up at a later date.

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
Yep it's free to sign up but with limited access to certain stuff and area's.

It's also the same for FiestaSTOC and the MondeoSTOC sites too

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Getting bored with topics about which tyres and which exhausts on here Jonny ...
Yeah me too which is one of the reasons I spend less time on both sites these days (plus email notifications hardly ever work). No one seems to use the search but then it is pretty useless! There should probably be a FAQ section or a thread merging facility so an admin can merge the latest "which exhaust" thread with the existing one.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah me too which is one of the reasons I spend less time on both sites these days (plus email notifications hardly ever work). No one seems to use the search but then it is pretty useless! There should probably be a FAQ section or a thread merging facility so an admin can merge the latest "which exhaust" thread with the existing one.
Probably why the servers run slow from time to time because they're on overload with all the tyre and exhaust threads
Yeah would be an idea to merge them all together !!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
i think your forgetting the "which wax for UG" and "bryshift"....

They mostly talk about washing their cars
Not much going on over there at the mo because its winter and the RS's are all in hibernation
[sup]oi.....[/sup]

my car is daily drive

[sub]unless i drive the mrs freelander
[/sub]
[sub] [/sub]

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
well you got me but i am a grease monkey by trade and its quite the treat to take them off when i go on holiday
I knew it!
At least you have good reason! I was speaking to an RS owner yesterday and he never drives his in fear of getting it dirty. And we were discussing seat heating and I said that the RS didn't really need them compared to ST3 leather seats and he said that his were cold because he has covers on

·
Registered
433 Posts
personally dont feel you need heated seats as the part you sit on is not leather its alacantra (sorry about spelling) and personally dont think even with a cover on it dont seem cold but maybe thats just me!

as for not driving due to dirt etc i do try and keep it reasonable but at the end of the day its my "family runabout" i have two small kids and i use it for commuting and i do feel you have these cars to enjoy and that i do i actually pitty cars that get locked up etc if i wanted art id buy a sculpture! dont get me wrong i love the car and the way it looks but its there to be enjoyed and i dont get much enjoyment seeing it parked looking sad

1 - 17 of 17 Posts