Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im lookin at gettin a new car and really loved the
after test drvin one of them. Having that power woz quality. If i bought one i wud upgrade exhaust/induction and remap. Think that wud be enuff power for me lol (or at least for now).

Is there any1 from the stoke area that has done these mods who wudnt mind takin me out for a drive (im happy for passenger ride and dont expect any1 to let me drive meself). Jus want to see wot this power is like as even though i want the car jus want see wot its like avin that sort of power at front wheels.

Iv also posted on fiestastoc as im considerin one of those as i do like small hatches but would prefer more power so wud again upgrade exhaust system, induction and remap. Iv seen the mountune /pumaspeed etc upgrades where this gives the car bout 182/185bhp but stops the car been so restricted.

Again if u no any1 in stoke area who wudnt ming givn a passenger ride jus let me no. Jus so i can see if it feels fast enough for me as i get bored easily and dont want buy one do these mods and not be happy then end up jus buyin the focus

Hope this isnt been to cheeky.

If any1 has jus let me no

Matt
Cheers

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Great way to introduce yourself all that lovely text you have used !!

A lot of members on here dont like it .
Anway im sure someone in your area will be along to help you soon ish ,and why not join up ?
It will save you hundres of pounds should you decide to start modifying your new car ,and will also open up a wealth of information for your use, and all for the sum of £10:00 i may add,well worth it ,realy youl not spend a better tenner matey !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(glennboysst3 @ 31 Dec 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great way to introduce yourself all that lovely text you have used !!
A lot of members on here on here realky dont like it .Anway im sure someone in your area will be along to help you soon ish ,and why not join up ?It will save you hundres of pounds should you decide to start modifying your new car ,and will also open up a wealth of information for your use, and all for the sum of £10:00 i may add,well worth it ,realy youl not spend a better tenner matey !sorry about that. im just use to writing that way when typing quickly.If i get myself an
then i will sign up.MattQUOTE(davechci @ 31 Dec 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll do it! Don't have the exhaust yet but have everything else! Where bouts are yayeah thats sound mate. Its just to give me an idea on power. Im from cheddleton near leek. Where abouts are you?Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts