Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone know where you can buy the Service Kit for the ST, ive seen a few on Ebay but are for the lower models, (although there is an RS one for £99)

Want to use my Normal Mechanic for the 4th year service but as i have an extended warranty they have told me i have to use ford parts, my mechanic can't guarantee that his supplier will have the ford stuff.

Thanks

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
QUOTE(Superman80 @ 4 Jan 2010, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all,

Anyone know where you can buy the Service Kit for the ST, ive seen a few on Ebay but are for the lower models, (although there is an RS one for £99)

Want to use my Normal Mechanic for the 4th year service but as i have an extended warranty they have told me i have to use ford parts, my mechanic can't guarantee that his supplier will have the ford stuff.

Thanks

Any Ford dealer should be able to supply the parts needed! Probably worth having a ring round as prices can vary a lot though! Do you know what the parts used in the 4 year service are though?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(fishface31a @ 4 Jan 2010, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do you know what the parts used in the 4 year service are though?

Good point, i dont, but thought it would just be a major service, so was looking for that, grabbed this from an old ebay listing that has finished:

ncluded in this kit is the following: 1 x 4.5L Castrol Magnatec 5w30 (recommended by Ford under there new spec for better performance and emissions over the older Ford Formula E oil)

2 x 1L Castrol Magnatec 5w30 (these cars take 6.4L of oil!!!)

1 x 1421704 Paper Element Oil Filter

1 x 1386502 Sump Plug Washer

1 x 1418712 Air Filter

1 x 1354953 Pollen Filter

5 x 1505812 Spark Plugs

These are the exact bits any Ford dealer will fit to your car on a major service!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Defiantly helps, thanks, its a shame i missed that one as it was only £75 buy it now!

Ive got till the end of the month to keep my eyes peeled on ebay and here (although i dont think ive seen one come up here on the for sale section)

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts