Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out that on the st the finance deposit allowance has gone from £1000 to £1500 on the st. £1500 to £2000 on normal focus. So everyone who's got a ST coming soon get your dealer to change your prices

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Just found out that on the st the finance deposit allowance has gone from £1000 to £1500 on the st. £1500 to £2000 on normal focus. So everyone who's got a ST coming soon get your dealer to change your prices
Any proof fella you can post up?

If I can save another £500 the happy days. Saying that I have already signed the contract etc

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't got no proof but phone your dealer and he should sort it, it should be on the ford website once it's updated.

Liamkst - the dealer should set you a deal if the deal gets better he should add whatever's better, if it gets worse the deal he's already give you is guaranteed and protected. It does count till march and you should demand him to put it on your deal.

·
Registered
14,674 Posts
If this is the case your dealer should pass the extra £500 straight on to your finance agreement as an increased deposit.

You can either use this to reduce your payments, or if you are adding cash yourself, your own contribution.

The vehicle sale contract is irrelevant, your contract for the finance is at the time you sign the finance agreement.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
If this is the case your dealer should pass the extra £500 straight on to your finance agreement as an increased deposit.

You can either use this to reduce your payments, or if you are adding cash yourself, your own contribution.

The vehicle sale contract is irrelevant, your contract for the finance is at the time you sign the finance agreement.
The website isn't updated and I'm not sure my dealer knows or will update me with this change, £500 is a lot to loose out on

·
Registered
14,674 Posts
The website isn't updated and I'm not sure my dealer knows or will update me with this change, £500 is a lot to loose out on
Your dealer will get a "red top" letter through updating them of the marketing plan. They WILL know about it.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Thanks for the info Rich - I have sent the dealer an email asking to check whether Im entitled to the £500 increase.

And cheers to Ravi also :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
The Ford Focus from £13,995
Until 31 March 2013, you will qualify for an £1,500 Deposit Allowance on all Focus models, excluding ST, when financed on 2 Year Ford Options.* Click here to find out more.

From the ford website. Don't look like we are aloud it unfortunately

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Ford Focus from £13,995
Until 31 March 2013, you will qualify for an £1,500 Deposit Allowance on all Focus models, excluding ST, when financed on 2 Year Ford Options.* Click here to find out more.

From the ford website. Don't look like we are aloud it unfortunately
It hasn't been updated yet matey

·
Registered
791 Posts
My package is the £1,000 and they are taking my car in as PX (so no cash being put in) - will see what they say. However, having signed all my documents it maybe that I'm stuck on the £1,000 finance incentive.

I was happy with that before hand - So if I'm stuck; I'm still happy with my deal!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I also signed with the £1000 but my dealer has recalculated the finance agreement. It's took around £20 off my monthly payments, but the dealer has to give you the £1500 if you haven't received your car yet.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I also signed with the £1000 but my dealer has recalculated the finance agreement. It's took around £20 off my monthly payments, but the dealer has to give you the £1500 if you haven't received your car yet.
thats is a touch cos im on a 2 year options deal and £20 less a month will be a welcome addition.

if this pays off i owe you a beer

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Ordered a focus Eco boost 125 for the missus on Friday on ford options and got a £1500 finance deposit, only get the car on 1st march so would I get the extra £500 if I've already signed..?.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts