Year:2007
Make:Ford
Model:Focus ST
Mileage:144041 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:2.5 Duratec Mountune MP260
Trim:ST-3 full leather
This is a 1 OWNER from new , i took delivery of it 15th Nov 2007 . it was ordered early Oct 2007
When i drove it out of the dealers it had 2.4mls on the clock, it now has 144.041mls
The Mountune MP260 kit was fitted on 20th March 2009, it is also fitted with the Mountne symposer delete kit

Overall the car is in very good condition and drives fantastic it was MOT on 4th November 2022
all the tyres are Goodyear Eagle assy3 with plenty of tread , the car is fitted with a after market stereo/sat nav , i do have the original Sony 6 cd unit
which is in full working order
Full service history, fully stamped (now run out of pages:)) i have every Tax disc , every MOT certificate, all the pre purchase invoices,
all the purchase invoices, the original Ford booklet even the original tyre inflation kit in the boot , and many many receipts from over 15 years of ownership
It is currently still fitted with my personal plate , but is being returned to its original 57 reg immediately
£4,500 ono to enquire 07812919470 , please send text message first, during the day time i,m working with students and its difficult to take calls
Thanks Shaun