Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Whilst this isn't a true ST, as i wanted practicality as well as style. Its got a 2.0 TDCi with 136 bhp atm

I thought i'd share it with you guys

Leather Recaros

Done most of the exterior/styling mods. However before Ford Fair i intend on doing;

Eibachs
ST rear bumper
ST twin exhausts
Tints & Colour coding (if i've got spare cash)

Thanks for looking,
Adam

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers,

The alloys on it atm i do quite like them(a bit different to the ST alloys) and the came with the car as standard (along with the boot spoiler and xenons). They may be change for ST alloys (the new mk3 ones look rather good, but ive not got money to spare atm (with the IC/map/zhaust to be done and also saving up for a track car/accessories) that'll be on the back burner. But then again not all ST's have the standard ST alloys

I'll be displaying with Focusowners.com along with Ash and his STaloon.

Ooo, some nice reference shots, lovely

What a decent size tip to go for the zhausts/size on that grey eSTate? 3.5''?

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, the bumper is nearly finished, just got some "clean up" the lines and make sure everything is level and smooth.

And as for the seats, They came out a 3 door (quite a bargain actually, 470 iirc) and slotted straight in, even the back bench was plug and play.

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wasn't yours featured in a "recent" copy of Fast ford (may)?

But none-the-less, i take my hat off to you. Good job.

Just what was involved in the conversion? Engine, loom, ecu, drvieshafts and gear box? The rear bumper diffuser. Was that a straight swap? as that certainly would of saved me a lot of hassle (and money)

I digress, just a couple of shots of it's new system on

Nice and "quiet" when cruising a long then as soon as you get to 2.7-3k then you get a nice deep note and also turbo spool when you down shift/lift off.

· Registered
14 Posts
Yes it was.
As beeing a ford mechanik , it wasnt that hard.
It took me and a mate 3 days to build.

The most work was modifing the loom and the programming to get the volvo stuff talking with the ford stuf in my car as the st was a prefacelift.

Check the link for a little build report.
its al in dutch.
But pics say enough.
http://www.focusclub.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=30435

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.