Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Just took the flyeye kit of my headlights to find that the glue they use has hardened on to my headlights and now I can't get it off.. Only been on them for around three months. Ill update with some pics later... Anyone thinking about using this stuff is don't. Automotive parking light Mirror Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Light World Blue Automotive design

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I'd recommend some acetone, as strong as you can get it. That'll get anything off, just make sure you wear gloves because if you get it in a cut on your hand it stings like you wouldn't believe!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the help guys. So far I have tried using glass cleaner, glass polish and tar remover and also tried scratching it with my nail to remove it. Ill try the acetone. I'm also going to email the flyeye people and see what they have to say as well, more than likely tell me it's my fault lol.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Cheers for the help guys. So far I have tried using glass cleaner, glass polish and tar remover and also tried scratching it with my nail to remove it. Ill try the acetone. I'm also going to email the flyeye people and see what they have to say as well, more than likely tell me it's my fault lol.
did you ever manage to sort this ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts