Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive spent the best part of today putting on some Eibach 15mm spacers.
The rears went on nice and easy but i carnt for the life of me get the front wheel hub off to put the longer studs on.

I took the brake caliper and disk off and then put a hub puller on and all it did was push the drive shaft out the back.
I then tried big hammers and wedges to pull it off but still no joy.

Am i missing a trick some where or will i have to take the whole wheel station off to get the hub pressed out?

As a stop gap ive put some 6mm spacers from Halfords on so i can get the RS wheels on but there rubbing on full lock.

Cheers in advance

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There different to mine?
The ones ive got replace the OE studs and then the spacer just sits on rather than bolt on like yours.

·
Registered
12,119 Posts
I think you may have been sold the wrong one's !

Id double check with the suppiler that you have the correct one's for the ST ASAP!

As far as im aware the pic's that Speedfreak posted are the correct ones.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
QUOTE(Chris @ 7 Feb 2010, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think you may have been sold the wrong one's !

Id double check with the suppiler that you have the correct one's for the ST ASAP!

As far as im aware the pic's that Speedfreak posted are the correct ones.

They are the correct ones! H&R do have the longer wheel studs to be replaced, eibach bolt on. I have purchased both for mine and settled on the eibachs due to ease of fitment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts