Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hello!

I am hoping for some help. I have read through all the other threads like this but can't seem to find a definative answer.

I am purchasing the Kenwood DNX 5024BT at the end of the week:

Am I right in thinking that for my 2006 ST I will need the following (links)?

Fascia Plate

ISO Lead

Steering Wheel Adapter

Are there any ones which are better quality etc?
I just want to double check before I purchase.

Any advice would be fab!

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
I have one of these fitted to my pre-facelift, you will need a ford fitting kit, mine came with leads for the unit, but you will need an autoleads cable for the steering remote and a Kenwood lead for an ipod.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is yours the rounded stereo? If so i'll give you a list of what i bought - ive got the exact stereo sat next to me (well a DNX5240bt w/ sat nav) to be fitted today and will take pics too. The only awkward one is the steering adapter- as yours is an 06 it should have an ignition feed at the back of the stereo therefore needing CTSFO0002 and not /3.
Oh and dont forget the aerial adapter PC5-100/1!

HTH

Jason

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Thanks for the comments! I have the Square Sony unit.

QUOTEI have one of these fitted to my pre-facelift, you will need a ford fitting kit, mine came with leads for the unit, but you will need an autoleads cable for the steering remote and a Kenwood lead for an ipod.

Do you have a link?

QUOTEIs yours the rounded stereo? If so i'll give you a list of what i bought - ive got the exact stereo sat next to me (well a DNX5240bt w/ sat nav) to be fitted today and will take pics too. The only awkward one is the steering adapter- as yours is an 06 it should have an ignition feed at the back of the stereo therefore needing CTSFO0002 and not /3.
Oh and dont forget the aerial adapter PC5-100/1!
HTH
Jason

Thanks Jason! I have the square unit, Do you a link to where you got the bits from?

I appricate the help guys

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought all my stuff from dynamic sounds - including the stereo and the service was great.

Same place you've linked to on the stalk adapter above.

Their numbers on the ebay page.

Jason

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry for the noob question here.

I am looking to fit a Pioneer AVIC F310BT to my lowly Focus Ghia (57 Plate) and can't decide which of the two stalk adapters to get.

Is there an easy way of checking if I have the ignition feed at the back of my original Sony Ford HU? I think it has but I am not certain.

Could I just use the CTSFO0003 anyway or will it do some damage?

Thanks

Dan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts