Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(LawwaST @ 29 Nov 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There is a company who sell car covers called Cover-zone - I know there are a few members who have their covers from them and that club members get a discount too.

Check out this link CLICK ME

many thanks,have saved it to my favourites for future reference.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hi I have the breathable version not the all weather one and I find so far its very good despite all this bad weather. Although there are two straps you might need to secure the corners with something extra. It has partly blew off in the windy weather. I found parking the car in a different direction helped. I find putting the cover on in windy wether is best done with two people though. I dont have garage space and I find this brilliant to keep the car clean after washing

This firm also give discount

Chris

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Denboy - I have the Voyager one for sale if you are interested.

cost £70.00 from coverzone earlier this year.

it has only been used once whilst car in the garage (never used outside - though it can be) - if you are interested drop me an e.mail.

still got the bag with info card attached as per pics. (its all as new) - selling car so dont need any more.

thanks David
[email protected]

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(woodside @ 1 Dec 2009, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Denboy - I have the Voyager one for sale if you are interested.

cost £70.00 from coverzone earlier this year.

it has only been used once whilst car in the garage (never used outside - though it can be) - if you are interested drop me an e.mail.

still got the bag with info card attached as per pics. (its all as new) - selling car so dont need any more.

thanks David
[email protected]

can you post any piccys

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi mate - dont have any pics of it - its looks the same as the ones in the click me link.

but that is permanent outdoor - mine is the voyager - indoor/outdoor one- not as heavy duty.

same bag as well.

thanks David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts