Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Tradionally, I think turnout has been a little disappointing tbh (although the weather in previous FITP's has been pretty awfull) so it would be really nice to have a good turnout this year.

Anything over 30 cars would be good, but I challenge you all to get to 50 at least this year as the weather must be an improvement over the last couple of months.

·
Official L&SE Master chef
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='hjcrichard' date='22 Feb 2010, 10:28 PM' post='666505']
Tradionally, I think turnout has been a little disappointing tbh (although the weather in previous FITP's has been pretty awfull) so it would be really nice to have a good turnout this year.

yeah the weather does tend to be a bit rubbish at fitp's

but i didn't think we had a bad turn out last year considering did we?

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
QUOTE(hjcrichard @ 22 Feb 2010, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tradionally, I think turnout has been a little disappointing tbh (although the weather in previous FITP's has been pretty awfull) so it would be really nice to have a good turnout this year.

Anything over 30 cars would be good, but I challenge you all to get to 50 at least this year as the weather must be an improvement over the last couple of months.

just tell everyone its a whitby run,
and this is the new starting point

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
The shows have been very poor the last couple of years, lack of real show value and lack of entertainment does tend to put people off. I must admit there is only a certain amount of fiesta i can look at before i start getting bored. The weather hasnt helped either the past few years, i may come but it will be nearer the end of ticket sales before i decide.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
QUOTE(TheCustomTouch @ 24 Feb 2010, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The shows have been very poor the last couple of years, lack of real show value and lack of entertainment does tend to put people off. I must admit there is only a certain amount of fiesta i can look at before i start getting bored. The weather hasnt helped either the past few years, i may come but it will be nearer the end of ticket sales before i decide.

not sure if i am comeing either
for the last couple of years ive been ready to go home by 10am

bring back wickstead park
at least there were other things to do at wickstead
even if it was just a walk round the park, or a few rides in the fairground etc

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Bought a ticket, if I go depends on how I feel at the time, last year was pants, though the BBq in the back of Dave car was fun

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
QUOTE(TheCustomTouch @ 25 Feb 2010, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could convoy up with the essex lot if we go

You have to go mate, if no other reason that to translate the menu of the sausage van.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts