Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
First wash and wax of 2013.

Nothing special, used Auto Glym Shampoo and Auto Glym Aqua Wax - I even did the roof which I hardly ever wax.

The only thing I have not done on this car (although I did on my previous MK2 ST) is to Paint Seal it and then apply coats of wax.

Always wanted to try Snow Foam, maybe this could be the year.

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice. What did you use for the dash?
Thanks!
The Dash was wiped over with Poorboy's Trim Restorer. You can purchase this on eBay which is where I got mine a few Months ago. It can be used on the Dash, Tyre walls, Plastic Trim within the Engine bay etc... In fairness, it's the best product I've used for Trim detailing.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Best colour by far, looks great pal, you can shine mine if you want!!! Mine looks Sea Grey at the moment!!
Why not, I need the practice although after rinsing the car of the shampoo, I really do hate the next parts - using the leather, waxing, buffing.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There goes another beautiful blue ST again, great work.

Have you cleaned the dash? what did you use?
Cleaned the dash.....not quite, too lazy for that, LOL. I just used Poorboy's Trim Restorer. Poured a small amount on a microfibre cloth and wiped away. It looks good for a few hours until the dust starts settling again. I only use it once a week, might try more frequently from now on.

Thanks again for your comments, me and my car appreciate the responses.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts