Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of a stage 1 tune for my st-3. I know theres hundreds of previous posts but im just not sure which tune to go for?
My car is totally standard and am looking at either a bluefin stage 1 or dreamscience? Which one would be best on a standard car? Any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
699 Posts
Dreamscience all the way. Can 100% guarantee there will be no disappointment!
Plus there is a good range of tuning files available!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
If you havnt already made up your mind yet then seriously give code red a try,very impressive and the amount of torque it puts out car just keeps on pulling feels very smooth all through the gears,totally transforms the car

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
There are a few off different ECU upgrades available.

Every member will say that the one they have is the best.

They all do roughly the same.

Mountune, CodeRed are covered by Ford Warranty.

I am not to sure about the other tuning companies if they are covered.

You also get an additional 12 months warranty with CodeRed.

The best way to decide is to have a drive in a few ST that have got an ECU upgrade.

Which ever one you decide on you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(theboy @ 24 Jan 2010, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Never mind which mod. Whats the insurance going to be like if your only 21

hav`nt looked into how itll affect my premium yet! Im sure itll be worth it tho

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Been looking at stratagem 225 ultra. Does any1 have any info on these? Can you upload music onto it? Like the idea of mounting inside the car!

·
Registered
293 Posts
i have dreamscience great but as said above lots out there look around but i cant reccoment deamscience more..... also only just turned 21 insurence for me is 1200 which is also eibachs, radtec intercooler, dsci induction, full zorst system

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(blue17 @ 24 Jan 2010, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't tell them!!!!!

I hope this was a joke! Its not really advisable to lie to your insurance company. Would you pay the new members cost of a new car should they smash it up and get refused a payout?

To the original poster - dont listen to this guys advise, he is talking

·
Registered
93 Posts
QUOTE(LiamX8 @ 24 Jan 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have dreamscience great but as said above lots out there look around but i cant reccoment deamscience more..... also only just turned 21 insurence for me is 1200 which is also eibachs, radtec intercooler, dsci induction, full zorst system

who is that with?

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 24 Jan 2010, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope this was a joke! Its not really advisable to lie to your insurance company. Would you pay the new members cost of a new car should they smash it up and get refused a payout?

To the original poster - dont listen to this guys advise, he is talking

I think he was maybe joking

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have found sky insurance to be the best service and price for me..also if you cant realy go wrong with gary at profile... code red. just my opinion but have a look around on the site and find whats best for you..take your time and enjoy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts