Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once you get over the performance and sound of the ST, there's still all the little surprise and delights to keep you smiling (or smiling even more as the case may be).

Started the beast up this morning at -1C. Front screen, rear screen, mirrors and washers all automatically heated. Not a complicated thing to do but a nice touch all the same. The heated front screen is something I've wanted in a car for a long time.

Just thought I'd share :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
QUOTE(colin-mck @ 1 Dec 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Once you get over the performance and sound of the ST, there's still all the little surprise and delights to keep you smiling (or smiling even more as the case may be).

Started the beast up this morning at -1C. Front screen, rear screen, mirrors and washers all automatically heated. Not a complicated thing to do but a nice touch all the same. The heated front screen is something I've wanted in a car for a long time.

Just thought I'd share :)

Good init!!!

the bloke next door but one was out scraping his windscreen..... BMW iirc

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I like the 'Magic Button' on the DEACT and the heated seats. Last year in the frost by time I had scraped the side windows I could get in and it would be getting warm

Except the most annoying bit - Why don't the heated windscreen elements cover the whole swept path of the windscreen wipers??? Should have to scrape the side bits of the screen it almost defeats the object

Chris

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 2 Dec 2009, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>how do you sleep at night , mines on the drive with the gates padlocked and i still have a crafty look out the bedroom window every now and then

It's right below my kitchen window in the apartments carpark. I'm like a nosy neighbour always peeking between the blinds at the slightest noise

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I agree, it's fantastic. Started the engine, got everything running on full blast. Locked the car with spare key, sat in living room watching it out of the window for 4 minutes. Went back out and was all defrosted and inside was nice and toasty warm, perfect

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.