Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the ST back yesterday from being away for a week being repaired as someone reversed into it.

Its not had a polish since october last year and seeing as the weather was nice and sunny i thought id break out the super resin!

I was going to HD wax it aswell but the sun went down and was starting to get cold so gave it a miss, might do it tomorrow.

No mods really at the mo, only "black/chrome" wheels & Orange calipers - i am thinking of dreamscience but my insurance is due soon and im already getting quotes over 1k and dont want to push it up anymore.

Heres some pics:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all your comments, i always get a good response from the wheels!

gizm0 - i used autosol, it is the best out there i did use some autoglym stuff once but never touched it again it was rubbish

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
yeah i used autosol on mine but couldn't get them as good as that lol, love your wheels too, my mate has his vxr wheels the same, think im gonna get mine done too

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(gizm0 @ 31 Jan 2010, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah i used autosol on mine but couldn't get them as good as that lol, love your wheels too, my mate has his vxr wheels the same, think im gonna get mine done too

just gotta keep going until all the blacks gone, it does go - when i first got the car i dont think they had ever been polished! it took me ages to get them like that, once they are done you just need to keep on top of it, like now after a weeks use they go a bit black and it comes off with a wipe of a damp cloth. then i do them every month or so with the autosol to get the shinyness back

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.