Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you got to the point where you say your done yet?? I had my RARB fitted today and the guy at the garage asked what's next and I told him I was done now... I didn't think I would get there but I think it's as far as I need to go for the road now... It just made me wonder if many others had decided the same??

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't see it... I am full stage 3+ with bilsteins and elevate RARB with hardrace droplinks... The next stage is new turbo and I don't wanna go that far, it's already faster than it needs to be on an A road blast really!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I don't see it... I am full stage 3+ with bilsteins and elevate RARB with hardrace droplinks... The next stage is new turbo and I don't wanna go that far, it's already faster than it needs to be on an A road blast really!
You mean you don't have an LSD? What plenum are you running? Those K-sport breaks looks good

·
Registered
669 Posts
I think the same. I´m finished...... for now.

Well, really think my car is at a point that it is way more than enough for me. Latest mod, Airtec water radiator. But because the standard one was leaking water like mad. Not had this planned.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts