Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Finally

621 views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Mart170 
#1 ·
Finally after much hunting around travelling mile after mile test drive after test drive i picked up my st-2 yesterday.
Frozen white 57 plate 19k absolutely mint.
Don't know if i'm really picky but was hoping to spend at most 12 grand, was looking at 06/07 cars and never seen any that met my expectations for 1 reason or another.
Ended up biting the bullet and spent 14 guess the sayings true "you get what you pay for."

#2 ·
QUOTE(scottys_st @ 27 Nov 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Finally after much hunting around travelling mile after mile test drive after test drive i picked up my st-2 yesterday.
Don't know if i'm really picky but was hoping to spend at most 12 grand, was looking at 06/07 cars and never seen any that met my expectations for 1 reason or another.
Ended up biting the bullet and spent 14 guess the sayings true "you get what you pay for."

As long as your happy with the price it's all good. Enjoy it and get some pics up asap.

#11 ·
QUOTE(scottys_st @ 27 Nov 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Finally after much hunting around travelling mile after mile test drive after test drive i picked up my st-2 yesterday.

Not to rub it in but that seems rather dear i brought a st3 3 months old from a dealership that had owned the car so was the first owner for 19k in eo as well and touch screen sat nav

#12 ·
As long as your happy with the car matey I'd say it's money well spent. I had narrowed it down to two cars when I was looking but there was quite a bit of difference in the price. I'm glad that I spent a bit more money as it turned out that I had got an ex mangers car from Jersey which was fully loaded with optional extra's.

Enjoy the car fella

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.