Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 3 weeks of snow i have finally managed to wash the car and get a couple of picks with the new blinds fitted. You can only tell they are mesh when up close and hopefully they will keep the sun off the kids on our summer trip to the Ring and Stelvio Pass

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
QUOTE(theboy @ 17 Jan 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well after 3 weeks of snow i have finally managed to wash the car and get a couple of picks with the new blinds fitted. You can only tell they are mesh when up close and hopefully they will keep the sun off the kids on our summer trip to the Ring and Stelvio Pass

Where did you get your blinds from? Looking good m8.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Very nice. I did mine today as it hasnt vbeen done in a while. Gave it a good wash, polish and wax.

Les

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(mrkingpin @ 17 Jan 2010, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where did you get your blinds from? Looking good m8.

I bought them off a guy on here. They fit in in seconds. The one in boot window is a two piece. Fit perfect and on the one day of sun last week they did there job and kept it out of kids eyes

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The member was called woodside. You could always aske where he got them. I think he said they were £100

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers folks although wife did question why i didnt spend as long cleaning hers afterwards

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
nice job,lookin very smart
QUOTE(treborrobert2 @ 18 Jan 2010, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did you forget the tail-pipes or have they coroded a bit?
whats best to clean them with cos mine have gone
manky

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 18 Jan 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job,lookin very smart

whats best to clean them with cos mine have gone
manky

i used megs metal polish on a bit off mutton cloth, does the job a treat

·
Registered
414 Posts