Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
when fitting the rs ecu cover did you have to remove one of the coolent hoses? looks very good m8 i think i will have to fit the ecu cover

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(LiamX8 @ 7 Feb 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>when fitting the rs ecu cover did you have to remove one of the coolent hoses? looks very good m8 i think i will have to fit the ecu cover

yes m8 but easy to do

once u remove headlight the hose is visible and jubilee clip easy enough i did it wen engine was cold n barely lost any coolant either re-route the hose under the loom then reconnect

hope this helps m8

·
Registered
130 Posts
QUOTE(paul-stfoc @ 7 Feb 2010, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes m8 but easy to do

once u remove headlight the hose is visible and jubilee clip easy enough i did it wen engine was cold n barely lost any coolant either re-route the hose under the loom then reconnect

hope this helps m8

hopfully fitting a dsci kit soon i have a code red ecu cover all ready fitted will this be ok or will it get in the way of the dsci pipe as it goes down behind the headlight

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(big kev @ 7 Feb 2010, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hopfully fitting a dsci kit soon i have a code red ecu cover all ready fitted will this be ok or will it get in the way of the dsci pipe as it goes down behind the headlight

Have you got a picture mate? It's very tight where the induction pipe goes to be honest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts