Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Morning All,

Well finally collected my new ST3 and finally got rid of my Type "R". What a difference, first of all in build quality, comfort, style everything. I ordered the ST with the Mountune upgrade and Mountune Cat Back exhaust (it ticks over quietly then when you accelate its sounds and feels amazing.

Ford somewhere near Brighton did it all for me The Black alloys, Black Side and roof stripes, Black Wing Mirrors, Black Spoilers, then with the Blacked out rear and back side windows.....(Though it might of been a little too much, but when I collected it - I think it really works)......

I have attached a photo (I think, new to this, hope it works) so let me know what you think......

I'll sign off now...

Delboy007 ( Finally a ST owner!....and loving it)

P.S.

With regards washing it being as though I live in Germnay and you cannot hand wash over here....

Regarding the stripes would it be OK to whack it through a Car wash or would it come out as an ST with no stripes by the end of the wash. Also Jet spraying the alloys being as they are black, would these also start to lose the paint off them ???

Grateful for your thoughts on this.....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,494 Posts
Nice looking motor going off the colour scheme you must be from the Toon enjoy the car

·
Registered
379 Posts
looks nice that, welcome to the club.

Im unsure on the over the top stripes tbh and i thought the side ones would be better saying ST260 rather than GT260.

Love the white tho!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE(delboy007 @ 31 Jan 2010, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Morning All,

Well finally collected my new ST3 and finally got rid of my Type "R". What a difference, first of all in build quality, comfort, style everything. I ordered the ST with the Mountune upgrade and Mountune Cat Back exhaust (it ticks over quietly then when you accelate its sounds and feels amazing.

Ford somewhere near Brighton did it all for me The Black alloys, Black Side and roof stripes, Black Wing Mirrors, Black Spoilers, then with the Blacked out rear and back side windows.....(Though it might of been a little too much, but when I collected it - I think it really works)......

I have attached a photo (I think, new to this, hope it works) so let me know what you think......

I'll sign off now...

Delboy007 ( Finally a ST owner!....and loving it)

P.S.

With regards washing it being as though I live in Germnay and you cannot hand wash over here....

Regarding the stripes would it be OK to whack it through a Car wash or would it come out as an ST with no stripes by the end of the wash. Also Jet spraying the alloys being as they are black, would these also start to lose the paint off them ???

Grateful for your thoughts on this.....

Delboy,

I also live in the BFG community mate and I usually wash my car by hand weekly. I've never had any problems from anyone and I definately wouldnt be taking the car through a car wash.

Hope to see you at some of the meets mate, the car's looking nice fella.

Mick

·
Registered
233 Posts
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 31 Jan 2010, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks great mate,

Be sure and say "hi" in the BFG Forum and to all us BFG'ers in Germany.

Where are you based ??

Davie

Me and Mick have already said hi to Delboy from Hohne in the BFG forum

Nice contrast with the black stripes quite like that Delboy

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
QUOTE(delboy007 @ 31 Jan 2010, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Worst thing is I'm a BORO Fan lol

Was going to say "What a great looking car" but Boro
ffs

At the risk of sounding Geordie (thats slang for thick) why cant you hand wash over there??

PS: Nice car mate

1 - 19 of 19 Posts