Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
thought id post up what ive been upto over the xmas break.
window tints front and rear medium on the rear and light at the front also tinted my indicators and rear lights and to finish off a good clean

ps to save those of you the bother yes i know all about the front tints

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(nk03nat @ 31 Dec 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>top motor westie looking the nuts. :Dance:your rear bumber.. is that bottom bit just sprayed over the original bumber?yes mate did it myself east to do reallyQUOTE(davechci @ 31 Dec 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks great especially with the indicators and rear lights done too. Looks ever so slightly evil!hopefully it will look really evil when the next mods done

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
very nice mate. love to see a clean PB st. love the ST sticker on the back its pretty old school cool.ive done the same to my rear bumper ages ago before ford copied me and done it to the facelift lol.
whats your front end look like with the plate to the side?

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(rickylee @ 31 Dec 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking good Gareth. I'd like to get my indicator lenses done. Did you do them yourself?yes rick tin from halfords but its a little blue so might not go with yoursQUOTE(gray @ 31 Dec 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>very nice mate. love to see a clean PB st. love the ST sticker on the back its pretty old school cool.ive done the same to my rear bumper ages ago before ford copied me and done it to the facelift lol.whats your front end look like with the plate to the side?pic on its way

·
Registered
320 Posts
QUOTE(Craig_SG1 @ 31 Dec 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking very good! How long did it take you to tint your lights? I have been trying to find out best way and prices for ages as I want my back lights and side indicators tinted. Has anybody done a "HOW TO?"

Not seen a how to but this may help if you are doing your side repeaters. Once you get them off it is a simple job

http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/Wing-Mirro...+SIDE+REPEATERS

Car looks amazing weSTie. Top motor

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.