Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't bother tonight mate they protesting top of the old park. Ballysillan road closed

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Had a drive by today, deffinately different mate lol. I wouldn't be brave enough for that look but your a young man so can get away with the spot light.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had a drive by today, deffinately different mate lol. I wouldn't be brave enough for that look but your a young man so can get away with the spot light.
Haha we called to asda today and it brings joy to people's lives. Tons of little kids shouting "mummy yellow wheels" made me laugh. Iv allready realised how hard they are to keep clean. Just fitted rallyflaps mudflaps this afternoon but they scraping really bad when cornering so I'm going to have to cut em down a bit I think as B12's going on after crimbo

·
Registered
262 Posts
LOL. Looks .... well, different I guess
I have the Rallyflaps on too. they scraped for about a month before they wore themselves down. I kept them long to keep the mud down, and they do do a good job
Only thing is when I have more than myself in the car they scrape all day long. So I just dont take passengers

·
Registered
583 Posts
Did you also paint the grey highlights around the fog lights yellow? Cant really tell from them pics.
yeah mate did the grills and fogs gloss black with the surrounds yellow

sorry for the bad pic quality the off my phone, only way i can keep the file size small enough

Attachments

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'm never going to another meet again now....

Smudge seriously though, how much did the bet win you?

EDIT: As for pic size matey, just open your large pic in Windows paint and select 'resize' then reduce the two 100 numbers (make sure percentage is selected) and save it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm never going to another meet again now....

Smudge seriously though, how much did the bet win you?

EDIT: As for pic size matey, just open your large pic in Windows paint and select 'resize' then reduce the two 100 numbers (make sure percentage is selected) and save it.
Lol when was the last meet you came to?

Thanks for the info on the file sizes mate

1 - 20 of 24 Posts