Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Had a few mods to do on the car but with the weather and work have been unable to get them done until today
. Took
the front top and bottom grills out a couple of weeks ago to get them sprayed, while they were off i decided to cut the top
corners of the bottom grill out at the side of the number plate to give more air flow to my new Intercooler. while the top
grill was off i sprayed the chrome badge surround black and fitted a new gel badge courtesy of DMB, hope you like but know
it wont be to every ones taste. Tomorrow i will be fitting mt MS design rear extension spoiler, will post pics when done, also hoping
to get the carbon fibre splitter when custom touch get it into production, come onnnnnnn, lol also wanting to get rid of the standard
alloys and get some RS 18" copys on.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys,
going in for service this friday and while its in im getting Eibachs put on, carnt wait

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As promised, Pics of my MS Design rear spoiler extension fitted, put it on last night but to dark to get a pic so took
one this morning. All that cleaning yesturday, first sunny day for ages and i wake up to this

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pics of the MS Design rear spoiler extension, excuse the quality of the pics. I think it just gives the standard spoiler abit more of a agressive look, only a subtle look but i like. Also added a pic of my modified grill, top coners of the grill at the side of the number plate cut out. Hope you like, obvious not every one will

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(focus149 @ 21 Feb 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking good .. Sorry but don't see the point in the spoiler extensions

What mudflaps are they ? quite like those

Spolier extension wont be to every ones taste, it only a sudtle touch i like it, didnt want to go down the route of a
RS spolier
on a ST. click the link mate below for the mudflaps

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KAYLAN-Mud-Flaps-Spl...=item5aceb291d6

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(STu77 @ 21 Feb 2010, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>never seen or heard of a spoiler extension, looks good though

just gives it a little flick in the centre of the standard spoiler and a deeper look to it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
QUOTE(bully09 @ 22 Feb 2010, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its a MS Design rear diffuser also got the MS Design rear spoiler extension as you can see, just sudtle changes
Should have looked at your signature for that! Doh!!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(hugo2631 @ 22 Feb 2010, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Should have looked at your signature for that! Doh!!!!

, See you have the PDUK 100pci sports cat and PDUK 3" high flow turbo downpipe fitted mate, how do you rate them? does
the mil light come on with 100PCI sports cat

1 - 20 of 29 Posts