Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am also a member on the Volvo Owners Club, and over there, Ferrita are rated highly for exhausts, however, I am yet to see anyone on here that has one?

If you have one, what do you think of it? and how does it compare to the usual makes?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I am also a member on the Volvo Owners Club, and over there, Ferrita are rated highly for exhausts, however, I am yet to see anyone on here that has one?

If you have one, what do you think of it? and how does it compare to the usual makes?

Thanks
Tiny should be along in a bit, he ran one recently and praised it so thats an endorsement in itself.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Having heard Tinys, itsa good exhaust if you want something VERY quiet and discreet, though it did seem to hit the exact resonant frequency of my front room last time he visited, as I could hear him coming from half way up the street, yet standing next to the car its very very quiet. the fit and build quality was also very good, and Dons customer service is good.

The Ferrita is not that well known as the majority of people with
's who want to change the exhaust want more noise.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
A friend in Sydney has one, it's quiet as. Has a nice refinement to it. Let's you hear the turbine whistle and is very comfy for passengers. The only thing that bothered me was cat sensor position and the 2.5" catback, I wanted 3" for mine. It is a great zorst though, IMO, suited for stage 3 or less, not cars pushing the boundaries of the KO4.

·
Kalmar Union
1,301 Posts
G'day,

I have been stocking Ferrita's Swedish made exhausts, mainly for Volvos, for arround 14 years now. As their main home market is the Nordic countries where you get hefty fines for infringing various exhaust regulations they do not make noisy exhausts. However their stuff does very subtely change the exhaust sound both inside and outside the car and as they have their own in-house rolling road, and access to an associate company's Rototest machine, they produce very effective kit indeed.

Historically they have made special exhaust systems for many Swedish race teams, Volvo themselves and most recently all Polestar's requirements for their S60 and C30 WTCC & STCC cars, the C30 and latest S60 T6 'specials'. That S60 T6 is on the Ohlins stand at the Autsport show right now.

Against the cost of shipping their stuff from Sweden I price these exhausts as keenly as I can and offer an unwritten lifetime warranty against materials and construction for the first purchaser for as long as they keep the car. The prices on my website include VAT and next day delivery by TNT. http://kalmar-union....focus-exhausts/

Ferrita's downpipe, one piece with premium quality 100 cel Kemira/Ecocat cat, fits both ST and RS and there is an RS cat back too....Ferrita run an RS themselves. I already have a d'pipe with cat for the new ST on the way and their take on the new ST cat back is at the prototype stage.

If you search on 'youtube' there are quite a few vids about Ferrita products.

Regards, Don.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts