Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving to lakeside tonight a lil I appeared on my dash with a ding sound no idea why has anyone got a fault reader in Basildon Billericay Brentwood area ? I can use to see what the fault is ?

·
Registered
150 Posts
If its the lil I in the centre of the dash it is a warning light but for something minor - as above washer fluid or something - could also be the door is open, key is not inside the car (if keyless start ofc)

Scroll thru the messages and see what comes up, will be nothing to worry about (unless its the key and you have got halfway up the contry and notice!
)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Before when I've seen messages on the menu I thought wow this is advanced the car can send me texts lol , il have a look wen I get bk to the car to see what it is bit glad its not a warning light

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope it's not the key as it was in my pocket I hope it is washer fluid whats the worst it can be with that light

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I got back to the car engine on and the light was out ??? But wats even more strange I stopped at tgis for some grub back to car again and my mpg had re set back to zero I have no idea wats going on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts