Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(seanyb @ 15 Jan 2010, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As title really, can the orange indicators in the front headlights be changed so they are clear?
Image attached.

View attachment 36358

Ta,
Sean.

think the headlight would have to be split sean. rob2006 has recently achieved this on the pre facelift, although when he had them apart he posted that he could'nt change the orange on them.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(stingy @ 15 Jan 2010, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>think the headlight would have to be split sean. rob2006 has recently achieved this on the pre facelift, although when he had them apart he posted that he could'nt change the orange on them.

Ah - thanks.
This is the only bit I don't like about the lights! I may spray some etching/frosting gunk over that part of the lights

·
Registered
81 Posts
You'll need an abnormal sized oven to try it on a facelift as the lamps are allot bigger than pre facelift. I was studying one yesterday.

It also depends if the orange triangle is inside the black reflector or outside off it. Pre facelift is outside off it which is why it looks really bad and should not be removed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts