Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done this? I'm looking at the JWR site and it says:

"Perfect replacement for a damaged item or upgrade for pre-facelift car although some modification is required to fit to pre-facelift cars"

So I'm wondering what mods are required? I don't really want to go down the normal route as I prefer the shape of the facelift diffuser

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Probably PM rspartsdist as I think he sells them so would know about the fixings.
I will have a look at that. Our facelift will not fit the prefacelift unfortunately

I have had a look on JW Racings website and I cannot see a splitter that says that. The bumpers are different shapes and sizes. Really all I can definitely say is our facelift splitter will not fit the prefacelift.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

"Perfect replacement for a damaged item or upgrade for pre-facelift car although some modification is required to fit to pre-facelift cars"

So I'm wondering what mods are required? I don't really want to go down the normal route as I prefer the shape of the facelift diffuser
It's been done here, with standard facelift diffuser on to pfl rear/;
http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/121563-facelift-rear-defuser-and-4-tail-pipes-welded-on/page__hl__diffuser#entry1294920

·
Registered
10,290 Posts

Just get the RSParts diffuser for the pre-facelift.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts