Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. The other day, I had a slight mishap whilst parking in the works car park. Whilst manoeuvreing into a tight bay, the front nearside overhung an overgrown area, which I thought was a bush. It was a bush right enough, but with a hidden stump in it. The result is that part of the bumper no longer sticks out, but sticks in, just below the fog lamp, right at the crease line. The dent is about fist sized and probably goes in about 1" or thereabouts, although the paint is not broken.

Does anyone know of

A) A quick cure that I can do at home, to pop it back out, or

B) A decent company within a reasonable distance of Edinburgh, that is likely to sort it without fleecing me ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Tommo

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in a similar situation,

See my thread here
http://www.focusstoc...per-t63945.html

I'm in the Glasgow area and hope to get mine sorted as soon as possible. Hopefully we can share information on bodywork places we find

Daz
Thanks Daz. I have read your post. £220 doesn't seem too bad to me, but my dent is a bit bigger than yours and more noticeable (at least to me). I also have scuffs underneath each corner, but unless you are really low down, they can't be seen. I think they were caused by the dealer going on their ramps, but didn't notice until two weeks later, so couldn't prove a thing ! I was hoping for the pop-out method of repair and leave the small scuffs as they are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts