Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
QUOTE(Paulted @ 30 Nov 2009, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The rear bumper can be done as there was one posted up here not so long ago but the front wont fit unless you change the lights and bonnet, not too sure about the front wings fitting

Edit: wings are different to so would be cheaper to trade in for a facelift

don't forget the wings,doors and the rear 1/4 now have a extra line that goes the full length of the side

·
Registered
44 Posts
QUOTE(converted chris @ 27 Dec 2009, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>don't forget the wings,doors and the rear 1/4 now have a extra line that goes the full length of the side

i only got the bumper coz the rear diffuser woz. coz i fort i could take it of and put it on my old bumper. but that didnt work out so i got it all sprayed up an put it on. i aint gone put the front end on.

·
Registered
467 Posts
QUOTE(craig y21 @ 27 Dec 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i only got the bumper coz the rear diffuser woz. coz i fort i could take it of and put it on my old bumper. but that didnt work out so i got it all sprayed up an put it on. i aint gone put the front end on.

i think that looks pretty wicked mate
am in the process of doing it myself on a 5 door 06 plate panther black so hope it looks as good as yours does, where did you get the lhd clear fog light from and how much if you dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
QUOTE(craig y21 @ 27 Dec 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i only got the bumper coz the rear diffuser woz. coz i fort i could take it of and put it on my old bumper. but that didnt work out so i got it all sprayed up an put it on. i aint gone put the front end on.

Craig, nice job with the bumper

There are no limits to the amount of characters you can post on here, so can you use real words for the benefit of us old farts.

·
Registered
44 Posts
QUOTE(dandyfat @ 27 Dec 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i think that looks pretty wicked mate
am in the process of doing it myself on a 5 door 06 plate panther black so hope it looks as good as yours does, where did you get the lhd clear fog light from and how much if you dont mind me asking.

i got it from my local ford dealer. paid about 20 pounds for it look good tho. they got it the next day for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts