Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Has anyone had a qoute or already extended the manufactures warranty? Mine is coming upto 3 years old in March and was thinking of buying the Ford Extended warranty which I believe you can extend to either the 4th or 5th year. Just wondering if anyone knows roughly what both options cost from Ford.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Mine is coming up to 3 years in march but been told by ford that in order to get their extended warrenty that I should of taken it out within the 1st year of ownership. Are they talking bull?

Had a quote from a 3rd party company for £498.42

·
Registered
57 Posts
Will Tesco's warranty cover the ST??

The warranty ran out on the Cayman and Porsche wanted £1200, yes you read that right £1200 for a years warranty!!!! Went to Tescos and gt a full comprehensive warranty that was better than the manufactures for £420, a third of the price.

There are plenty of third party warranty companies out there that may do it cheaper but the three year deal at £850 looks very attractive.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
SO long as the currant warranty is valid (ie. your car is under 3 yrs old) you can extend the warranty at the prices above.

It can all be done over the phone, (payment by debit card, and documents posted / e-mailed out). Drop me a PM with your phone number and reg number, and i'll arrange a call back form the Group Business manager.

Edit. The AA cover is the top one, with home start etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.