Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks can any1 tell me the difference between a turbo back system and a downpipe back system? also what 1 gives off a better noise

cheers

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(Bockle3286 @ 6 Dec 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey folks can any1 tell me the difference between a turbo back system and a downpipe back system? also what 1 gives off a better noise

cheers

From the turbo you have the downpipe, then cat, then cat back part of the system

I'd say that the turbo back system contains a 3" downpipe, sports cat/decat and 3" cat back

Downpipe back has the sportscat/decat and 3" cat back

Get the turbo back mate. The downpipe makes quite a big difference and is not really expensive compared to the other parts of the system

Chris

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Simo @ 6 Dec 2009, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>From the turbo you have the downpipe, then cat, then cat back part of the system

I'd say that the turbo back system contains a 3" downpipe, sports cat/decat and 3" cat back

Downpipe back has the sportscat/decat and 3" cat back

Get the turbo back mate. The downpipe makes quite a big difference and is not really expensive compared to the other parts of the system

Chris

awrite a get it now the turbo back system is everything after the turbo (downpipe,cat/de-cat and cat-back exhaust) and the downpipe system is everything after the downpipe (cat/de-cat and cat-back exhaust)

cheers buddy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts