Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I may need to get some new exhaust gaskets, can you all recommend me some decent 3" ones for me to get, I got some off ebay but they didnt seem "meatier" enough, they seemed really thin on the top and bottom edges of the gasket when you look at them face on.

Thanks

Les

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Les my man, I have these fitted to my car...........

LINKY

Ben fine for three and a half years matey
. Mine turned up the next working day too!
Was the thickness when looking face quite thick, as mine was about 4-5mm thick on the oval part (same shape as the bore). I am getting it on the ramp when I finish work so will see what they are like then.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would say these are about the same thickness Les.

Seems a bit odd you need thicker ones

EDIT: I've just seem JW Racing sell them too, maybe Lee know's just how thick these are!!
The thickness I am referring to is then it is flat on a surface and look at the top and bottom part of the gasket. I saw steve (steve240) when he had his and they looked more better but alot different then mine.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,077 Posts
I have the same ones as Ryan posted in the LINK Les....been fine for over 3 years also ...

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If it is blowing with these gaskets that are on there I will get some of them. I should of got them straightaway really.

Les

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
Ryan/Jared what nuts and bolts did you guys use for connecting the downpipe to the sport CAT/deCAT?

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
I have no idea what so ever Nathan! My local dealer fitted the system for me so I don't know if they used new ones of if the old ones come out OK!

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I check tonight and it isnt blowing at all but a little bit of water vapour coming out.

Les

1 - 17 of 17 Posts