Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I thought that as Ford dealerships are generally given a hard time on here it would only be right to let you know that I have just received an excellent level of service from the Ford dealership in Yeovil.

Not only did they pick it up from my house and deliver it back to me (I live about 7 miles from the garage) but they cleaned the car as well.

It was in for its first service and also had a nail taken out of the rear tyre.

They charged me £192 which included a new oil cooler sensor and odour filter. Did not think that was too bad but am sure you will let me know if it was!

Only down side is there is only 4mm left on all the tyres so I suppose I will be replacing those in the near future. Not sure what to go for. Quite liked the Goodyears that they came with although wet handling was not brilliant.

Andy

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,495 Posts
Ithink you might have paid for the collection anddelivery some where in the price just booked mine in for first service £139

·
Registered
222 Posts
Not all ford dealers are bad Kernhams of Witney where great when I had my upgrade it's just my local dealer that I hate using may travel for my first service just so I don't have to use them

·
Registered
ST225 modified
4,072 Posts
I said the same recently - there are some excellent Ford Dealers.

Dont be put off - try your local dealer first and see.

These days they have to be good to stay in business...

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Price was about right I guess for a Ford dealership although I got mine done cheaper...its also the norm for a car to be washed after a service...your happy thats the main thing!

Ps...I would never let a dealership pick up and return my car,you dont know how they will drive the car and what marks/chips/scratches ect they will pick up along the way.

Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts