Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really good deal on eBay at the mo on some headphones.

They are made by "House of Marley" (linked to Bob).

I'd never heard of them a few months back, but after reading some great reviews, I bought some House Of Marley Redemption Sony earphones. They're really good. Great sound, noise cancelling and they don't get tangled up.

Now I've just seen on eBay that there's some headphones made by the same company going cheap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271129011952?item=271129011952&_trksid=p5197.m462

Can't go wrong for £15 so bought some. Let's see what they're like.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,077 Posts
Be interested what you think of them Andy , as i was looking at a new set of Skull Candy ones that are a lot dearer than that

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Be interested what you think of them Andy , as i was looking at a new set of Skull Candy ones that are a lot dearer than that
I nearly bought some skullcandy headphones but was put off as a friend of mine had some and they were awfull in terms of sound and build quality, ended up getting some Sony mdr v6 overhead ones. Wouldn't wear them in public but they sound awsome

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
Problem with cheap headphones is that they're like anything else in life, they're cheap for a reason.

Cheap headphones don't tend to give a rounded sound but tend to focus just on base. At the end of the day you can only do so much with a single driver. I use Sure SE315's which is about as good as you'll get on a single driver. The next stage are Sure SE535's which are triple driver.

There are even more exspensive headphones which are quad driver but they'd be wasted on me. I also prefer (proper) in ear phones due to their noise isolating properties.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Have a pair of these for when I'm out and about: clicky.

5 star rated by What Hi Fi and a bit of a steal at that price.

These AKG headphones (clicky) are also 5 star award winners (were headphones of the year in 2011) and are silly cheap now.

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
I was sick of buying cheap headphones for use with my PC that kept breaking, so I spent a bit of cash and got a pair of Sennheiser HD595s. I put them on expecting some amazing noise and cried at what came out after spending all that money. I then read that they needed an amp, bought a proper soundcard and they came alive! Love them to bits, really comfy and forget that I'm even wearing them at times!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ive got Bose Quietcomfort 2. Not cheap but sound quality is amazing. Noise cancelling is unreal too. No night club ears after sitting on a plane for 12 hours.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I've got pair of senheiser cx330 in ear phones they were only 25 quid in the argos sale and sound canny. This is my second set cos my first pair survived 4 trips in the washing machine and a week in the works car park in the rain before I lost them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts