Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
enjoy your new st mate. hopefully the time will go quickly for you & before you know it you will be insured & having fun.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad you have gotten sorted,which
did you get
Iv ended up with a Blue 57 Plate ST-3 with loads of extras more than i wanted so im more than happy. Ill get a couple of photos up soon.

Hopefully get to meet some of the local lads soon enough.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i couldnt wait till the end of the month got a quote to start today and was only £50 more so i thought f**k it. so the ST is now officially on the road thank god. This will be my first day alone in the ST with a full tank hehe

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
to the club.

I don't blame you for getting her on the road straight away. Enjoy your
Hi i dont know if you remebera while back i had some questions about an ST with the Sat Nav well i didnt end up with that 1 i missed out on it but i still got the Performnce blue with all the extras i want!! possible the best thing i have bought ever iv had loads of bikes and a few cars and the best car i had was a GOLF GT TDI 150 and i loved that car but now iv got the ST its amaaazing.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Yes I remember you asking about the sat nav.

It's a shame you missed out on that one, but the
is such a great car I'm sure you won't be too worried about that now!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hi i dont know if you remebera while back i had some questions about an ST with the Sat Nav well i didnt end up with that 1 i missed out on it but i still got the Performnce blue with all the extras i want!! possible the best thing i have bought ever iv had loads of bikes and a few cars and the best car i had was a GOLF GT TDI 150 and i loved that car but now iv got the ST its amaaazing.
Do you work at TVP @ Benton by any chance. Spotted one in the car park with a plate lying on the dash similar to your forum sig.
Mines the 07 Red ST2 with Black wheels, eibachs etc that parks outside all the buildings from time to time.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you work at TVP @ Benton by any chance. Spotted one in the car park with a plate lying on the dash similar to your forum sig.
Mines the 07 Red ST2 with Black wheels, eibachs etc that parks outside all the buildings from time to time.
That would be me, I saw yours a few weeks ago on here and kinda thought it was the same 1. Yeh just waiting for the reg docs to come back so i can get my plate on.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello and
to the
club, your
looks nice, any plans for it?
All i realy wanted to do was have the windows tinted which were done on the second day. then iv been reading all the things people are doing on here.

So this is the list that will come at some point.

Eibachs
Dreamscience Induction Kit
Dreamscience Remap not sure which one yet.
Then some type of cat back just not decided on which one yet.

Then just Led bulbs inside but apart from that nothing realy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts