Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend FAR too much time on the Internet and have decided to let you enjoy some of my Imsomnia for a while

I have picked some of my personal favorites from the Internet, the majority coming from our German ST friends, some you might like
, some you might hate
but it has to be said that some people REALLY enjoy spending time AND money on making the Ford Brand a bit "more intresting"

Heres a few to start you off :

More to follow soon

Davie

·
Registered
577 Posts

Chav-Max.

Its all well and good having time and money to spend on your car but without any sense of taste, it will always end in tears (or embarrasment).

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the mesh look too.........but some of the other ideas are really abit too ...............odd ???!!!

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
Its good to see what the Germans get upto .

I do think the Black Face lift with those light eyebrows gives it an aggresive look !!

NOOO BAD !!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(kevin @ 2 Feb 2010, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i do like the bonnet on this one

I have seen this pic at least 15 times and never ONCE noticed that it had a facelift version bonnet

Looks good too

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 2 Feb 2010, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have seen this pic at least 15 times and never ONCE noticed that it had a facelift version bonnet

Looks good too

is that a facelift bonnet i thought they had the eyebrows joined on

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(weSTie @ 2 Feb 2010, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just a pre-facelift bonnet with extentions welded on
wicked cheers for that
now all i got to do is find out if i can find some one to do it or even better a carbon fibre one

1 - 20 of 22 Posts