Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have registered on the ford etis site ages ago and you used to be able to view all the minor details of the car - been on today and you cant any more.

also, if you click vehicle before logging in, you can enter a number plate to querey it. Once logged in you can only enter a VIN ?

When not logged in with just my number plate in, i get the following:

Outstanding Field Service Actions

7S150 - POWER STEERING PUMP OUTLET UNION
8S172 - REAR WHEEL HUB RETAINING BOLTS
8S176 - 8S176

yet when I log back in, I get the following:

Outstanding Field Service Actions

No Campaign Message(s) found

so have these been done or not? I know about the power steering pipe, but the rear hub bolt is a new one - any ideas?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi I was on the Ford Etis And I also came up with these Outstanding Field Service Actions.

7S150- Power Steering Pump Outlet Union.

8S176-PAS Hose Clearance Check.

(1) Do these checks require parts to be bought?

(2) Are these checks visual only , or does anyone got any info what is completed on this check ?

(3) Is this a recall and or free of charge service or is there costs involved?

My Car is always been serviced by myself and as far as I can tell I have no issues with anything. Any information on these Service actions would be great Thank you

Model: Ford Focus ST Year: April 2006 pre Face Lift.

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,837 Posts
Hi I was on the Ford Etis And I also came up with these Outstanding Field Service Actions.

7S150- Power Steering Pump Outlet Union.

8S176-PAS Hose Clearance Check.

(1) Do these checks require parts to be bought?

(2) Are these checks visual only , or does anyone got any info what is completed on this check ?

(3) Is this a recall and or free of charge service or is there costs involved?

My Car is always been serviced by myself and as far as I can tell I have no issues with anything. Any information on these Service actions would be great Thank you

Model: Ford Focus ST Year: April 2006 pre Face Lift.
Both these items are checked for free on an opportunity basis.
Neither is a recall (although it's debatable that the first of them at least should have been).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts