Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received my renewal quote through from eSure and it's cheaper than last year. I've searched a couple of dozen insurance providers online and can't get it cheaper elsewhere. The next cheapest quote was £50 more expensive! I was thinking about adding side-stripes to my ST but wanted to know 1) would esure still be able to provide insurance and 2) would there be an increase in premium. I`m assuming that if they would provide cover then i'd be able to add it to my policy at renewal without incurring their "admin" fee.

Anyway, the reason for posting is that i've tried to phone them twice to ask the above and after waiting in their "queue" for 15 minutes both times I thought I may have been luck asking here.

Anyone know if i'd be able to insure my car, with side-stripes, with eSure ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
To be honest mate side stripes should not effect any policy for insurance!! you shouldnt need to even declare them.

Usually only engine mods or physical modification that effects the way the car drives will need to be declared!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
& what do you expect everyone with factory fitted sidestripes does?? We dont declare factory fitted extras such as side stripes, OTT stripes etc. I cant be sure but I dont think that they would even need to know.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
They wouldn't affect our premium but I think esure may be different!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts