Ford Focus ST Forum banner
141 - 152 of 152 Posts

· Registered
744 Posts
@waynest2 @Foxydon You guys still want to meet up on Sunday before heading to AMD on Sunday?

Think the event starts at 9am so thinking of leaving my place about 7am or just after says will take about an hour to get there but don't know what traffic will be like plus gives some extra time to meet up if that's still the plan.

· Registered
61 Posts
@waynest2 @Foxydon You guys still want to meet up on Sunday before heading to AMD on Sunday?

Think the event starts at 9am so thinking of leaving my place about 7am or just after says will take about an hour to get there but don't know what traffic will be like plus gives some extra time to meet up if that's still the plan.
hy
I am still up for meeting somewhere on route
It's about an hour and ten for me Traffic should be light at that time

· Registered
744 Posts
looks like the car is mapped but with what I couldn't say as I got 271 with just the induction and cat back. Would have been good to see what it would have been had I managed to get the downpipe and intercooler on there yesterday.

141 - 152 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.