Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, got some bits need doing to the ST, need some advice on a well established bodyshop? with good rates
do have one place who are great but they have so much work on at the minute any ideas guys?

Gaz.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hello all, got some bits need doing to the ST, need some advice on a well established bodyshop? with good rates
do have one place who are great but they have so much work on at the minute any ideas guys?

Gaz.
Hi Gaz, what you needing doing?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Gaz, what you needing doing?
Hello matey! I need the rear diffuser respraying started to flake previous owner done it , and passenger side wing needs some attention as well as the rear arch mate
probably would go for the rear arch first lol any ideas mate?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hello matey! I need the rear diffuser respraying started to flake previous owner done it , and passenger side wing needs some attention as well as the rear arch mate
probably would go for the rear arch first lol any ideas mate?
Ive got one down the road from me that is about 5 miles outside of Colchester but that will be a bit far for you. Used them a while ago on the Mrs's 206GTI and they did a good job. Apart from that only other place I have been is the Ford dealer. Dont fancy having the diffuser wrapped then?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive got one down the road from me that is about 5 miles outside of Colchester but that will be a bit far for you. Used them a while ago on the Mrs's 206GTI and they did a good job. Apart from that only other place I have been is the Ford dealer. Dont fancy having the diffuser wrapped then?
Oh right yeah haha bit to far lol! , an oh yeah not sure about ford dealerships ha what they done to my brothers Focus ST lol , an i don't think I could really mate as it's all bonded could turn messy haha, hmmm...

·
Registered
874 Posts
Oh right yeah haha bit to far lol! , an oh yeah not sure about ford dealerships ha what they done to my brothers Focus ST lol , an i don't think I could really mate as it's all bonded could turn messy haha, hmmm...
Yeah was not impressed what one of them did to my old ST24

1 - 7 of 7 Posts