Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this came up yesterday on my st3 its an 06 plate with 23000 on the clock has anyone else had this problem and if so whats causing it? any info would be great thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bah im not a full member so knowone can help me thanks anyway al just need to nip down to fords in jan when they reopen hope its not harming anything

·
Registered
773 Posts
QUOTE(rigwrecker @ 27 Dec 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>aw thats a good way to get new members abandoning them in there hour off need lol

It's not abandoning members..it is ensuring that site can stay up and running so that this valuable information doesn't end up getting lost. Quite frankly, the savings that can be made by gaining the information for £10 rather than having to pay the garage to run a diagnostic every time you get a light on is well worth it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol yeah i know back then there wasnt any restrictions but not been on ages tbh was just wantin to know if i was wrecking the car because im terrible whan it comes to electrics on cars and was scared it was damaging summit

·
Registered
773 Posts
QUOTE(rigwrecker @ 27 Dec 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just wantin to know if i was wrecking the car because im terrible whan it comes to electrics on cars and was scared it was damaging summit

Surely that is worth a tenner then?

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
If it was something very simple I am sure that someone would post the answer for you.

Unfortunately, the ESP SYSTEM FAULT appears because the ECU shuts it down when various other faults appear. Most, if not all, of these faults are already described in full on the forums and usually serching through them will give you an very good idea of the exact nature of your particular problem.

As there are quite a few reasons for this message to appear, you can't expect others to do this on your behalf really. Posting in the incorrect section doesn't help matters either, but I am sure the modbot will sort that in due course.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts