Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BK08 *** with black Team Dynamics alloys and roof bars in Thurso, Highlands. Don't see too many up here. Had gel badges with what looked like Helz written on them..Might be a forum member?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes it was me, up here on my jollies
i got a surprise when you came past, wasn't expecting to see another either! May i say you're very observant, i didn't spot much beyond the private plate and the fact your car was orange
after you went i gave up trying to let the other focus out the side road after she stalled it again and just barged my way through

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thank god it's still there, this forum's better than a tracker device
typical, hundreds of miles from home in the middle of nowhere and keep getting spotted! Glad you like it reidy, thank you
only other thing i want to do is find some tinted rear lights and i'll be happy.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah, its safe and sound down here. If I had known that you were going to be up here then I could have got you to park at the back of my work under the watchful eye of myself and the cameras.

What brings you up this neck of the woods anyway?

·
Registered
523 Posts
QUOTE(Helz @ 18 Nov 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes it was me, up here on my jollies
i got a surprise when you came past, wasn't expecting to see another either! May i say you're very observant, i didn't spot much beyond the private plate and the fact your car was orange
after you went i gave up trying to let the other focus out the side road after she stalled it again and just barged my way through

Thought you were being a bit too courteous
. I came round again and spotted you parked down by the river, that's how I seen your badges. Your car looks
and I like the wheels. I have roof bars too, just use them for a roofbox when on holidays, the joys of family life
. I had just come back from Wick and the roads were horrendous with water
. Where do you come from? Doh, just noticed Carlisle. I bought my car from a garage near Penrith, not too far from Carlisle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts