Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was parked up at Asda Carlisle this eveing, about 4 to 5 and another EO Focus ST drove passed me with FSTOC Stickers on the rear window like mine.... God it was the spitting image of mine!

I flashed my lights, but they blanked me! How rude!

Was it you?

Reg was YE07 ---

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL is it just me, or is the idea of flashing at a fellow forum user a bad thing to do? LOL!

Ill flash at anyone in an ST!

QUOTE(Sus @ 22 Dec 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Andy iv seen that car and flashed too and like you was ignored

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(andyferriby @ 22 Dec 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL is it just me, or is the idea of flashing at a fellow forum user a bad thing to do? LOL!

Flashing the lights or giving a quick wave at other ST drivers is good by me,but you do get some strange looks sometimes

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
QUOTE(andyferriby @ 22 Dec 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL is it just me, or is the idea of flashing at a fellow forum user a bad thing to do? LOL!

Sorry i meant flash my lights

·
Registered
15 Posts
can i just ask i know its a while ago but did you notice if it was a girl driving the car as i think i may now own that car. (orange with reg YE07). the previus owner was from carlisle its now in sheffiled.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I saw this car a few times a few months back and never got flashed/ waved back at either, was a lady driving

1 - 9 of 9 Posts